Small / Medium Professional Live Sound Setups
Live sound setups for small to medium-sized performances include powered mains, floor monitors, mixing console, stagebox, wireless mics, and more.
Below is a list of gear we carry. If your band requires any additional gear we'd be more than happy to discuss possible integration.
- (2) QSC K12.2 12" Powered Speakers (Mains)
- (2) QSC KS112 12" Powered Subs
- (4) EV PXM-12 12" Powered Speakers (Monitors)
Mixing Console / Stage IO
- Behringer X32 Compact Mixing Console (Controllable via iPad)
- Behringer S32 Stagebox
Microphones And DI's
- (5) Shure SLX Wireless Microphones
- Shure SM58 Wired Microphones
- Shure SM57 Microphones
- Sennheiser e609 Microphones
- Shure Drum Mics (5-6 piece kit)
- (2) Radial Pro DI (stereo)
- (2) Radial Pro DI (mono)
- Siamese cables provide power and signal to mains and monitors over one cable to keep the performance area neat.
Professional Recording and Mixing
Recordings are a great way to preserve your live performances.
We offer 2-track and full multi-track recording and mixing.
2-Track (Stereo) Recording
A static mix of your performance is recorded through the live sound console to a stereo file.
Stereo files are provided in a day or so via Google Drive.
Multi-Track Recording and Mixing
Each instrument is recorded to its own track.
Afterwards, the multi-tracks are brought into the studio and professionally mixed.
Multi-track mixes may take days to weeks to complete depending on complexity and quantity of songs.
Mixing Studio Features
- Pro Tools Ultimate
- Avid S3 Mixing Control Surface
- Avid Dock Mixing Control Surface
- Avid S1 Mixing Control Surfaces
- Latest industry-standard plugins and software